This inspiring and beautiful newly constructed luxurious home on approximately 26 acres is a statement of comfort, space, and versatility.
Mesmerising rural views are presented from the open plan living area and deck, where the majestic hush of the Tasmanian bush will leave you spellbound.
Using enviro-glass throughout and insulation batts in the ceilings, walls, and underfloor means sumptuous warm winters by the fire, and restfully cool summers for the whole family to relax in.
High-end kitchen appliances including induction cooktop and self-cleaning pyrolytic oven compliment the intelligent flow, and with Bamboo benchtops which are equally hardy as they are gorgeous to look at.
Paradise found! Only nine minutes drive to New Norfolk - a township that has it all including many historic sites, schools, retail, and medical services - even a five star hotel.
Escape to this bush paradise - book an inspection today!
▪ 2016 built luxury home
▪ 26 acres of green Tasmanian bushland bordering with Tasmanian Land Conservancy
▪ Magnificent elevated views, and a sky full of crystal clear stars
▪ 3-bay garage and workshop, plus OSP for everyone and more
▪ 2 x 20,000ltr water tanks house and shed catchments
▪ Insulated walls, ceiling, underfloor and Enviroglass throughout
▪ 9 minutes drive to historic New Norfolk, gateway to Mount Field, Lake Pedder, Strathgordon, and the South West Wilderness
|Floor Area||155 sqm|
|Land Size||10.54 Ha|
|Approx year built||2016|
|Property Type||Land, Acreage/semi rural, House|
|Garaging / carparking||Off street|
|Insulation||Walls, Floor, Ceiling|
|Heating / Cooling||Woodfire (Closed)|
|Chattels remaining||2 x 4 globe heat lamp fan; AEG dishwasher; AEG electric induction hot plates; AEG pyrolytic electric wall oven; AEG rangehood; Saxon woodheater; all fixed drapes wall furnishings, light fittings, and fixtures as inspected on or on behalf of the purchaser(s).|
|Living area||Open plan|
|Views||Private, Rural, Bush|
|Outdoor living||Deck / patio, Verandah|
|Water supply||Tank (size: 40,000L)|