- Floor Area: 172 sqm
- Land Size: 645 sqm
- Approx year built: 1937
- Property Type: House
About this listing
Additional features of the property;
- Large formal living and dining spaces
- Endless character and charm
- Four generously sized bedrooms
- Fully functional kitchen
- Spacious bathroom and laundry space
- Two open fireplaces
- Views of the river Derwent
- Endless storage
- Under cover patio
- Duel driveway access
- Formal entry way and sunroom
- Single car garage
With only a two-minute commute to the iconic Sandy Bay Village and Nutgrove beach and a further eight-minute drive to the CBD, why wouldn't you want to grasp this once of a lifetime opportunity, homes of this calibre are a rare find in Sandy Bay and soon it all could be yours!
For further information or to arrange your own private inspection, please contact Phil King.
All offers to be submitted prior to 4:00pm Tuesday 22nd January 2019.