- Floor Area: 122 sqm
- Land Size: 693 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1953
About this listing
The home has good separation of living and accommodation spaces and, is kept cosy throughout those colder months by way of a pellet woodheater, with heat exchange incorporated. There are also gas ports through the home if this was your preferred means of heating. The flat yard with undercover courtyard and established garden beds presents well and gives plenty of space for families to enjoy. Accessing the garage and property from a quiet cul-de-sac is another unexpected benefit.
Similar property is currently being advertised for rental between $430-460pw.
The home offers the convenience of being only 6 kilometres from the City Centre and Salamanca and only minutes to North Hobart's restaurant and café strip, New Town Plaza and Moonah's shopping and service precinct.
Do not miss this rare opportunity - please schedule an inspection without delay.
- Full of character and charm
- Ideal first or family home, downsizer or investment
- Well-presented and low maintenance property
- Updated kitchen with ample storage
- Living room serviced by a pellet woodheater, separate dining room
- Spacious master bedroom
- Two additional bedrooms, one with built ins.
- Updated bathroom
- Under-cover alfresco dining and entertaining space
- Surprisingly large and flat yard, room for pets & kids
- Under 10 minutes to the Hobart CBD
- Close to schools, shops and transport
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify.