- Floor Area: 83 sqm
- Land Size: 266 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Approx year built: 1992
About this listing
Alas, the family has outgrown this home, and reluctantly they need to move on. The property offers a low maintenance and convenient life-style in one of Hobart's more sought-after suburbs and will suit first homebuyers, young families, investors and downsizers. Lenah Valley is located within 6klm of the CBD and is favoured for its close proximity to all amenities, a full array of well-regarded schooling options as well as social and recreational facilities.
- Light and bright 2 bedroom villa with extensive renovation
- New kitchen, European appliances, tiled splashbacks, butler's pantry
- Bathroom fully renovated, separate toilet
- New carpets, tiled floors, Day Night Dual Roller Blinds, neutral colour palette
- Rear sundeck, remote controlled garage and workshop plus additional OSP
- District and mountain views
- Great location, sought after suburb
- Close to amenities, transport, CBD, Schools and the Lenah Valley and North Hobart café and restaurant precincts
Do not miss this rare opportunity - please schedule an inspection without delay.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been supplied to us and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however, cannot guarantee it. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own enquiries to verify.